Entities - Luminosity (Remastered) [EP] (2013)

So these guys are without a doubt one of my favorite if not my favorite Progressive Deathcore band, and Luminosity is still my favorite despised Aether having been released later. This however is a remastered version of Luminosity. It sounds amazing and when I found out they were actually gonna do physicals of these I HAD to buy it so this is my personal 320 digital copy which they give away when you purchase the physical. Please if you guys can please support them they REALLY deserve it./Asi que esta banda como algunos saben es probablemente mi banda favorita de Deathcore Progressivo y resulta ser que Luminosity me gusta mas que Aether asi que cuando anunciaron que ivan a volver a masterizar este album y que ivan a hacer copias fisicas no dude ni un instante en compralo, esta es mi copia personal de 320 y les repito porfavor si pueden apoyarlos haganlo en verdad se lo merecen,
Progressive/Deathcore/Ambient/Groove

  • Entities - Luminosity (Remastered) [EP] (2013)
  • M0roC0
  • Tuesday, September 10, 2013