Carnifex - Die Without Hope (2014)

So as some of you may know this shit leaked last Friday in the AM hrs I believe, after listening to it twice I have no doubt in my mind this is gonna be one of the heaviest albums of 2014 HOWEVER for the amount of time it took to get this Im not particularly blown away. Im not saying its bad because it isnt but I (particularly) was expecting more, maybe if I listen to it a little more it'll grow on me? IDK... the lyrics also are not the best. I feel like Lorna Shore is doing this WAAAY better. / Como algunos deven ya saber este album se filtro el Viernes pasado y despues de escucharlo 2 veces puedo decir sin duda que sera uno de los albums mas pesados de este 2014 AUNQUE en mi opinion (y considerando el tiempo que tomo) no estoy muy impresionado. No digo que sea malo el cd porque la verdad no lo es esta bien cabron pero yo en lo personal esperaba mas. No se talvez si lo escucho mas veces? Hmmm... La letra de las rolas tampoco es muy buena. Siento que Lorna Shore esta haciendo esto MUUUCHO mejor.
Deathcore

  • Carnifex - Die Without Hope (2014)
  • M0roC0
  • Wednesday, February 12, 2014