Within The Ruins - Discography/Discografia (2008 - 2012)

Empires [EP] (2008)
1. Cash Her In
2. Holy Mess
3. Tractor Pull
4. Tug of War
5. Floodgates
6. Victory
 
Creatures (2009)
1. The Book of Books
2. Arsenal
3. Dig a Ditch
4. Call Off the Wedding
5. Extinguish Them
6. Jump Ship
7. Creature
8. Tractor Pull
9. Holy Mess
10. Victory
This is one of my all time favorites to the point where I have one of the worms tattooed on my arm. AMAZING ALBUM!/Este album me gusta tanto que de echo tengo uno de los gusanos tatuado en el brazo. INCREIBLE ALBUM!
Invade - (2011)
1. Designing Oblivion
2. Versus
3. Behold the Hartot
4. Red-Flagged
5. Invade
6. Antaxia
7. Crossbusted
8. Feast Or Famine
9. Oath
10. The Carouser
11. Roads
Omen [EP] (2012)
1. Controller
2. Infamy
3. Carry On Wayward Son (Kansas Cover)
4. Fight Fire With Fire (Metallica Cover)
I really have no idea why none of their stuff was up but I figured no better time since they got a new album dropping./Ni idea de porque no estava esto en el blog, pero bueno con eso que se aproxima su nuevo cd me imagine que seria perfecto subir toda su discografia.
Progressive/Technical/Deathcore
  • Within The Ruins - Discography/Discografia (2008 - 2012)
  • M0roC0
  • Monday, January 21, 2013