Aurora - Metaphysics [EP] (2012)

1. 0
2. Metropilis
3. New World Order For An Ancient Civilization
4. Entombed In Glass
This album literally threw me across the room with its amazingness I cant believe these guys are so underrated, they were working on new material back in June 2012, they even  released a track but the whole album seems to be at a stand still at the moment./Este album me mando a otro lado de el cuarto de el chingazo metaforico que me dio al escucharlo, es increible la poca fama que tienen estos cabrones. En Junio 2012 estaban anunciando un nuevo cd sacaron una cancion incluso pero hasta ahorita el album aun no sale. Mantengan sus oidos y ojos en estos cabrones.
Progressive/Technical/Deathcore/Groove

P R E V I E W
D O W N L O A D

*Re-Up*
  • Aurora - Metaphysics [EP] (2012)
  • M0roC0
  • Wednesday, January 23, 2013